Social Media Account Manager
Arcade is a digital-forward creative agency offering website design, content strategy, advertising, and social media marketing. We apply design expertise and modern content strategies to produce solutions for creative and digital needs. The results show across multiple forms including striking web solutions, engaging content, notable brands, and tasteful advertising.
We curate our team with the same intention and attention to detail that we apply to every client partnership. Each individual on our roster brings a unique portfolio of talent and experience that contributes directly to the high calibre service that we deliver daily. Arcade is a small team with big impact and we’re looking for a hard-working, marketing enthusiast to join our Calgary-based crew.
We are seeking a Social Media Account Manager who will liaise with key accounts, provide campaign direction, write & schedule social content, and stay on top of client needs as they occur. You will manage all creative assets, contractors, and ensure that we’re proactively executing all client goals and digital objectives. We’ll also rely on you to monitor & gather key data points, present them in a digestible way, and make your best assessment of how we can deliver the best results. You don’t need to have all the answers but you’ll need to be curious about the industry, a user of all social media platforms, and proactive about solving problems.
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, marketing, English, or related field preferred but not required.
- 2+ years experience in an agency or marketing role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing projects, budgets, and deadlines.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation.
- Must be teachable and have an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience with project management and social media tools such as Asana, Hootsuite, Buffer, Later, and Planoly an asset.
- The charm and a friendly attitude to build relationships (internally and with clients).
- Ideal candidate lives in Calgary, Alberta.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.